Playlists in the restaurant play one of the most important roles in forming the visiting experience and the image of the institution.
Music can make guests feel optimistic, calm or vice versa. The right playlist can attract exactly the guests you are counting on. At the same time live music in restaurants Kiev – this is a separate story, because it takes at the most 5% of working time, the exception can be a jazz restaurant.
Here are some tips from companies that specialize in creating playlists …
Playlists for restaurants, bars, hotels
- Stay away from live recordings – the noise of the concert hall on the recording can negatively affect the overall noise in the restaurant.
- Anything that is too ingenious and that plays every evening can spoil the culinary experience of the guests and lead to the insane state of your employees.
- If your restaurant plays music with “candid lyrics,” warn the guests with children about it.
- Avoid anything with the sound of shots or texts involving extreme violence.
- Do not leave the sound level in the restaurant the same all evening; adjust it depending on the number of guests in the restaurant. Here we note that even the fashionable restaurants in Kiev neglect this advice.
- If you notice that guests are screaming across the table, the volume of music in the room is clearly higher than necessary.
- Heavy rock, metal or anything with a squeal is probably too heavy for food.
- Dance music or something too “cumbersome” has a distraction.
- Each playlist you make should not be repeated for about 40 hours.
- Be sure to turn on the “shuffle” mode so that there is no succession of songs.
Access any music: Google Play Music and iTunes
Accessing any combination of music is made easier, as Google Play Music, iTunes and other music streaming services offer a wide selection and simplified creation of playlists. Regardless of whether the restaurant employs music professionals to create playlists or when users select music on their own (Ukrainian restaurants prefer this practice), restaurant owners can take advantage of all the new benefits to create the desired effect.Thursday - January 18, 2018